Nexa 188.8.131.52 Full Node Now Available!
Nexa full node version 184.108.40.206 is now out! You can get all information about it and links to download it from:
There are a lot of updates in this new version, and many are focussed on improving and adding further token functionality to the wallet. Tokens are a key utility of the Nexa network and it was important to finish off the year with them also catered for in the official full-node wallet.
The full-node wallet now has a history page to view the transaction history of your token transfers. You will also be able to use the wallet to find the total supply of a specific token group, which takes into account all minting and melting actions to provide the correct tally.
The full token wallet can now be found in the nexad software for developers, and there are now two useful extra RPC commands of "authority list" and "authority burn" to provide access to token authority information.
We’re excited to see that the token functionality in Nexa is now fully distributed across the ecosystem and we now have a strong foundation for building the Nexa tokonomy!
Thanks to everyone who directly contributed to this release:
- Andrea Suisani
- Andrew Stone
- Peter Tschipper
Full Change List
- Token Wallet In nexad
- New Token History Page In Nexa-QT Wallet
- Token Mintage Tracking in Nexa-QT Wallet
- Two New Token RPC Commands: "authority list" and "authority burn"
- New Rostrum Version 10.0.0
- Rostrum on by Default on linux
- Updated Translation Files
- Multiple libnexa Library Enhancements
- Deterministic macOS Binaries For Apple Arm Architecture